The ORIGINAL Drink your Food challenge

The Drink your food challenge
Sophie
Site Admin

The ORIGINAL Drink your Food challenge

Post by Sophie »

we'll use this area here to post information, feedback, requests for support in the original drink your food challenge
Jodie

Re: The ORIGINAL Drink your Food challenge

Post by Jodie »

My WHY: If I'm going to find out what I have to contribute and be all that I can be, I will need to be around and have the energy to do the work. I will need good health, and I will need to become the one who calls the shots. I'm doing this to be on the side of life and health and to be the boss of my eating by being present while I eat. I'm also curious to see what the experience will be like.

My WHO: I want to be well, and to become the one who calls the shot. I'm up to learning what it feels like to be present, and to be able to tell when I'm not present, all in the interest of becoming a contribution and all that I can be.
Jpercy8

Post by Jpercy8 »

1. Why I want to do the challenge- I would like to reclaim my power as being the boss in my life. The goal is for me to be an effective and efficient person who participates by consciously doing things with awareness, attention, and intention.
2. Who I am going to be in the challenge- I will be open to new ideas and information and will immerse myself in the challenge. I will be earnest, honest, and present with myself and what I experience.
Sophie
Site Admin

Post by Sophie »

1. Why I want to do the challenge- I would like to reclaim my power as being the boss in my life. The goal is for me to be an effective and efficient person who participates by consciously doing things with awareness, attention, and intention.
2. Who I am going to be in the challenge- I will be open to new ideas and information and will immerse myself in the challenge. I will be earnest, honest, and present with myself and what I experience.
Julia, you may want to re-study the way a WHO is formatted. As a declaration. It's not bad, but it's weak in the current format... Just replace the 'I will be' with 'my attitude is'
Sophie
Site Admin

Post by Sophie »

Jodie wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:35 pm My WHY: If I'm going to find out what I have to contribute and be all that I can be, I will need to be around and have the energy to do the work. I will need good health, and I will need to become the one who calls the shots. I'm doing this to be on the side of life and health and to be the boss of my eating by being present while I eat. I'm also curious to see what the experience will be like.

My WHO: I want to be well, and to become the one who calls the shot. I'm up to learning what it feels like to be present, and to be able to tell when I'm not present, all in the interest of becoming a contribution and all that I can be.
Jodie, please read what I answered Julia... and follow the format. I want to, I am up to... all weak forms... not a declaration
Jodie

Post by Jodie »

Who I am is that I can learn to slow down and be present, not always looking to the next thing...My attitude is that I am the boss, the one who calls the shot, and who can distinguish when I'm present and when I'm not. Just learning to be the 'boss' of my eating will allow me to become someone who is on the side of life and health and becoming a contribution to others. I can and will do it, and when I fail my attitude is that I'll learn from the failure and grow from there.
Sophie
Site Admin

Post by Sophie »

Very nice Jodie. Thank you
Jpercy8

Post by Jpercy8 »

Who I am is that I am open to new ideas and information. I immerse myself in the challenge. I am earnest, honest, and present with myself and what I experience. When I fail my attitude is that I notice it, but not judge it, and move on, and I correct the action (chew the next bite thoroughly). I declare that I am capable and I do what it takes to complete the steps in this challenge.
Sophie
Site Admin

Post by Sophie »

set up a really high ideal... just make sure you don't judge yourself when you fall short.
Magda

Post by Magda »

Hi Everyone!
In Polish, my mother language, attitude is also related to body posture. So in this challenge I am going to sit up straight while chewing my food :) And be straight with myself.
My attitude is:
I am bold enough to be healthy.
I am bold enough to be free.

It is not easy for me to formulate my attitude in English because I sometimes don't feel the word.
I was thinking about using the word 'courageous' instead of 'bold', because it derives from Latin 'cor' which means 'heart'. Then I am also open hearted and wholehearted.
Last edited by Magda on Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.